- Expediting orders
- Contract compliance – Assure that all requisitions are aligned with pricing and terms negotiated with vendors
- Approve department requisitions and follow up to ensure on time deliveries with vendors
- Support the procurement activities for all departments within the company
- Contact new suppliers for system set up information
- Alert Sourcing of any supply chain issues related to the vendor
- Resolve quality, pricing, and delivery issues with suppliers
- Interact with accounts payable group and resolution of invoice, PO and delivery discrepancies
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Solid knowledge of purchasing, sourcing, and accounting related processes
- Obtain routine quotes/competitive bids for routine items from vendors that are under contract
- Work in cooperation with staff, management, and end users to ensure a seamless flow of supplies movement to meet needs.
- Supervise and perform transactions related to vendor credits, returned goods, etc. as directed by internal customers
- Perform functional activity within the Oracle PeopleSoft application
- Work with multiple Business Units consisting of different product lines and processes
- Perform support for negotiations under defined guidelines.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with other departments and work with them to meet Company’s procurement needs.
- Assist Management in identifying “best practices”, suggest system/process enhancements for improving operational efficiencies. Develop and implement approved initiatives.
- Assure the accurate reporting of metrics.
- Work with senior buyer / buyer to handle the daily sourcing requests
- Another works assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor or master degree in supply chain related
- English skill: fluent for reading and writing, basic for oral
- Target industry: prefer to chemical and pharmaceutical industry, also open for other global platform industry
- Good communication skill, team player, easy to talk and have service sense,
- good sense of using Microsoft related working tools, especially good in excel.
- 2-3years of working experiences in Sourcing and supply chain
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed