Our Flexible Solutions Start-up Associate Project Manager bases at our pharmaceutical client sites and responsible for execution and oversight of clinical trial country submissions and approvals for assigned protocols, Collaborates closely with Regional Operations to align country timelines for assigned protocols. Provides support and oversight to local vendors as applicable.
- Accountable for execution and oversight of local operational clinical trial activities in a country for assigned protocols.
- Responsible for execution and oversight of clinical trial country submissions and approvals for assigned protocols.
- Responsible for managing country deliverables, timelines and results for assigned protocols to meet country commitments. Responsible for quality and compliance in assigned protocols in country. - Contributes to the development of local SOPs. Oversees CTCs as applicable.
- Coordinates and liaises with CRM, CTC, CRA, (Finance and Legal if appropriate) to ensure country deliverables are obtained for submissions, budgets, CTRAs and local milestones.
- Collaborates closely with Regional Operations to align country timelines for assigned protocols. Provides support and oversight to local vendors as applicable.
- Oversight and coordination of local processes.
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, with more than 13,000 employees in 60 countries. We began operations Asia Pacific in 1988 and today have more than 1000 employees in 14 countries across the region. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
At Covance, you will join like-minded collaborative professionals who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing Covance, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world.
- Bachelor Degree and above, major in Life Science or Health Care related (Pharmacy is preferred). At least 7 years clinical research experience. Oncology trial experience is a plus.
- Well-organized, strategically minded, and result-oriented
- Good project planning, organizational skill, team work and working attitude
- Open-minded, excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good communication in both Mandarin and English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- At least 7 years clinical research experience. Oncology trial experience is a plus.
- Solid track record of initiating, planning and delivery of projects and knowledge of project management practices.
- Thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and regulatory
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed