Perform routine laboratory procedures in accordance with established Covance Central Laboratory quality principles, as well as trains new employees on the same. Responsible for validating and maintaining new assays. Incumbent offers strong analytical knowledge in use and maintenance of sophisticated high technology instrumentation in the area of responsibility and expertise. Incumbent has high initiative with proven troubleshooting skills in major areas of departmental responsibility. Incumbent maintains high standards in all aspects of departmental and laboratory functions.
♦ Instrument/Equipment/Assay Validation
o Responsible for coordinating with other resources to ensure timely completion and implementation of new assay validations.
o May be asked to research, develop, validate and maintain procedures in area of responsibility and make recommendations on modification/improvement of procedures to management.
♦ Process Improvement
o Able to analyze existing processes and create new approaches or ideas to improve. Works with internal/external department to ensure successful implementation of changes /improvements.
o Demonstrates extensive knowledge of all department functions, and may serve as subject matter expert for department on company wide initiatives (i.e., Six Sigma).
• Bachelor’s degree in biological, chemical, physical, agricultural or pharmaceutical sciences from an accredited college or university.
• Licensed clinical laboratory technician or licensed health laboratory technician.
- Technical expertise needed to supervise the day to day operations as Subject Matter Expert directly overseeing the production.
- (Prefered) has Covance CLS experience particularly in department and as well as someone who has expertise with Envision.
- Has Special Chemistry knowledge and similar
- Has people management skills
- Native Level Japanese and Fluent English
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed