Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Medical Director!
Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace, along with access to comprehensive benefits. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
Reporting to the Senior Medical Director, the primary role of the Medical Director / Physician is to provide subject matter expertise in support of advancing clinical trials and drug development. In partnership with Covance clients, he/she will be expected to be a key contributor to the medical strategy and execution of clinical programs. Furthermore, the Medical Director will play a key role in client relations and business development representing Covance in proposals and industry meetings as needed. This is an office-based role in Seoul, Sydney, or Singapore with travel (APAC region and Global) as needed.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Medical and safety monitoring and data review
- Develop, review, and revise protocols, CRF, training materials, code/data tables, listing and figures
- Actively participates and assists in preparations for investigator meetings
- Participates in project risk assessment activities
- Provides clinical and medical expertise to other Covance departments
- Contributes to the scientific strategic leadership for a given therapeutic area
- Partner with sales and support business development efforts; bid defence meetings, conferences, etc.
- MD degree covering Oncology/Hemotology therapeutic areas
- Board Certification history
- Relevant sub specialty fellowship training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel across Asia Pacific and globally
- 5+ years medical safety monitoring experience
- Clinical research experience with a CRO or Pharmaceutical
- Experience supporting Phase I - III clinical trials
- Strong knowledge and experience with Oncology/Hemotology clinical trials
- Previous experience in medical practice/patient care
- Experience attending and presenting at bid defence meetings
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed