코반스 (Parent company: LabCorp)는지속적인성장과체계적인시스템및업무환경의 Global Top tier CRO로서, 매년비지니스확장과직원수증가로현재전세계 6만명이상의직원들이근무하고있습니다.
특히, 코반스코리아는 Global CRO 중에서도유일하게전체 Spectrum, 즉전임상부터 Commercial 까지 Full service를제공할수있는유일한 CRO입니다.
한국은 2005년에 Legal entity 를설립한이후 1상부터 4상까지다양한 indication 의임상시험을진행하고있고, 정확하고전문적인성과로더크게성장하고있습니다.
처음으로코반스코리아에서채용하는 Medical Director는코반스한국뿐아니라 APAC 전체의 Clinical Trials과 Medical Development의전반적은자문역할을하며, 파트너사들과의임상연구프로토콜의의학적측면에서의전략과실행을담당하게됩니다. 또한제약/바이오회사들과전략적파트너로서의코반스를대표하는 APAC Medical 팀의핵심적인역할을하게됩니다.
- 임상관련데이타, 프로토콜개발및리뷰
- 파트너사개발및비딩참여, 서포트업무
- 5년이상 Safety monitoring 경험
- 제약회사또는 CRO에서 Clinical Research 경험선호
- 병원임상의사경험 / 1상-3상임상경험 (Oncology / Haematology) 우대
- 의학전공의사면허소지자 (종양학/ 혈액학및관련전공자)
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Medical Director!
Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace, along with access to comprehensive benefits. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
Reporting to the Senior Medical Director, the primary role of the Medical Director / Physician is to provide subject matter expertise in support of advancing clinical trials and drug development. In partnership with Covance clients, he/she will be expected to be a key contributor to the medical strategy and execution of clinical programs. Furthermore, the Medical Director will play a key role in client relations and business development representing Covance in proposals and industry meetings as needed. This is an office-based role in Seoul, Sydney, or Singapore with travel (APAC region and Global) as needed.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Medical and safety monitoring and data review
- Develop, review, and revise protocols, CRF, training materials, code/data tables, listing and figures
- Actively participates and assists in preparations for investigator meetings
- Participates in project risk assessment activities
- Provides clinical and medical expertise to other Covance departments
- Contributes to the scientific strategic leadership for a given therapeutic area
- Partner with sales and support business development efforts; bid defence meetings, conferences, etc.