코반스 (Parent company: LabCorp)는 지속적인 성장과 체계적인 시스템 및 업무환경의 Global Top tier CRO로서, 매년 비지니스 확장과 직원수 증가로 현재 전세계 6만명 이상의 직원들이 근무하고 있습니다.
코반스 코리아는 Global CRO 중에서도 유일하게 전체 Spectrum, 즉 전 임상부터 Commercial 까지 Full service를 제공할 수 있는 유일한 CRO입니다. 한국은 2005년에 Legal entity 를 설립한 이후 1상부터 4상까지 다양한 indication 의 임상시험을 진행하고 있고, 정확하고 전문적인 성과로 더 크게 성장하고 있으며 직원들에게는 더 많은 커리어 기회를 제공하고 있습니다.
The In-House CRA is an essential member of a Clinical Project Team responsible for the execution of a Clinical Research Project. The degree of responsibility given to the In House CRA shall reflect their experience, and level of contribution which they can make to the project.
The work will involve Operations activities which will be conducted for designated projects as well as some travel to conduct site visits or to attend client or internal team meetings as needed. The In House CRA will be responsible for assisting with ensuring quality and integrity of data, and additional study related activities to support the efforts of study team members. Activities will be conducted in compliance with Company or Sponsor SOP’s and regulatory standards and guidelines applicable.
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- In lieu of the above requirement, ·candidates with 2-3 or more years of relevant clinical ·Research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
- Basic understanding of biology and biological processes
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Exhibit general computer literacy
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- At least one year of experience in a related field, (i.e., medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing). One year of clinical research is preferred.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed