The Project Coordinator is responsible for the successful delivery of all operations of a clinical study in their specific geography. The Project Coordinator acts as the appointed Liaison between Global Project Management, Client Representatives and other Central Laboratory departments involved in the clinical study to ensure the successful management of regional study responsibilities. The Project Coordinator may communication with the Client when a task is being delegated by the Project Manager. Regular communication is essential with the appointed Project Manager who is accountable for the entire protocol. This position must be in compliance with the Central Laboratory Global Project Management strategy and deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and performance.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, MS-Access and Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong in English
- Fluent in Japanese
- Influence and negotiation skills
- Preferred 1 year experience within Covance or 2 years experience in applicable field
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Proven teamwork
- Proven experience and knowledge of processes and tools used in department
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with internal departments
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings
- Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives
2 years customer service experience, preferable in pharmaceutical industry (Education may be substituted for experience)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed