- Ensures consistency, accuracy, grammar and formatting of written summaries, portions of clinical study reports, narratives, publications, and appendices to source documents, regulatory agency guidelines, and client requirements that are of simple to intermediate complexity.
- Collaborates with writers to discuss discrepancies, omissions, and errors.
- Participates in staff meetings, client meetings, and project team update meetings as appropriate.
- Maintains job aids and completes applicable review checklists.
- Associate degree or Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree.
- Ability to understand and perform basic mathematical computations.
- Understanding of medical, pharmacokinetic and statistical principles.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and English grammar.
- 1-2 years research experience.
- Additional experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- Working knowledge of English spelling and grammar.
- Must have excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Ability to efficiently use basic software (eg, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), multiple versions (eg, 2003, 2007, 2010).
- High level of attention to detail and specifics.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed