- Ensure deliverables are produced in a timely and accurate manner and are in accordance with defined standards.
- Schedule work on a weekly basis to ensure that all tasks are covered; highlighting what resource is required from other departments. Work proactively to ensure that issues are raised in a timely fashion.
- Peer review of others work, providing feedback and training as appropriate.
- Manage a team of Data Entry and Quality Control staff to include managing performance and career development via the PMD process, regular catch-ups and status meetings ensuring that all reportees are aware of objectives at all times. Ensure that attention is also paid to interpersonal skills and achievement of competency standards. Review any individual issues with staff proactively and in a timely fashion, work with team members to resolve all issues in a supportive manner creating and maintaining performance plans as appropriate.
- Provide constructive feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Provide or organise training to staff on project-specific, local or global processes either in the form of mentoring or as ad hoc training.
- Manage administrative requirements for reportees e.g. holiday planning, timesheets and absence records.
- Aid in the recruitment process by reviewing applicants for positions and conducting interviews as appropriate.
- Induct staff for whom he/she is directly responsible.
- Interact and collaborate with internal and external customers in any department within CCRU or global Data Management to ensure successful project delivery. To include, but not limited to: providing training to any Covance employee or Sponsor, review of Covance or Sponsor process and documentation.
- Proactive involvement in process improvements.
- Good time management and organization skills, the ability to prioritize own work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of work.
- Effective communication skills; a co-operative and team orientated approach.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Associates/BSc degree in biological science or a related discipline in the science/healthcare field or equivalent education
3-4 years of relevant Industry experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed