- Part of the technology enablement L2 customer support team to ensure the timely and efficient technical responses are provided to the customer within the 24*7 support model.
- Will be responsible to oversee other non-safety applications and coordinate with both technology and operations stakeholders to deliver the required responses with highest quality.
- Take complete functional/business ownership in operational strategy in any implementation, upgrade, migration, integration projects.Experience in safety applications or medical inquiry end-user application
- Liaise successfully between the business teams and technology teams.
- Ability to work with multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare validation documentation including validation plans, flow charts, user requirements, test scripts, trace matrix and test scripts.
- Implement and promote use of consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures, and assume accountability for the deliverables
- Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service.
- Should be flexible for working in US time-zone and other rotational shifts for support coverage.
- Skilled to work within environment of Change Request and Incident management and prioritizing solutions for the business continuity as per the ITIL process.
- Understand and analyze the reported customer issues and troubleshoot independently
- Write validation documents like test scripts, test plan and test reports
- Understanding of developing standard operatings procedures and work instructions.
- Bachelor’s /Masters in Engineering or related science degree, or equivalent qualification
- Overall 3-5 years hands-on experience in safety applications like Oracle Argus safety/ArisG, contact center application experience is preferable.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed