- Study startup which include IRB/IEC submission, site selection, recruitment of potential investigators, notifications to regulatory authorities, translation of study-related documentation
- Negotiate study budgets with potential investigators and assist the Covance legal department with statements of agreements as assigned
- Study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned
- Site management as prescribed in the project plans
- Complete Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Independently perform Case Report Forms (CRF) review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on Covance or client data management systems as assigned by management
- May support in organization of meetings and other tasks as instructed by supervisor
Covance Taiwan is committed to providing Clinical Research Associates; the flexibility to work from home, the freedom to grow careers across all phases and areas of clinical trial operations as well as providing technology and processes that help to manage time and workload.
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, with more than 13,000 employees in 60 countries. We began operations Asia Pacific in 1988 and today have more than 1000 employees in 14 countries across the region. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
At Covance, you will join like-minded collaborative professionals who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing Covance, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world.
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with 2 or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
- Basic understanding of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
- Basic understanding of the clinical trial process
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed