- Develop and review SAS specifications, programs and output for the creation of ADaM and client defined analysis datasets, tables, listings and graphs in support of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Interact with project team members in related disciplines e.g. Clinical Data Management, Clinical and Biostatistics.
- Assume team member responsibilities, including representing Statistical Programming at intimal project team meetings and with support from senior Statistical Programming staff at client meetings.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills, a proactive approach and a willingness to make decisions, seeking advice from senior Statistical Programming staff to confirm decisions when necessary.
- With sufficient experience assume the role of a Lead Programmer for assigned projects.
- Understand scope of project in order to advise Senior Statistical Programming staff of changes in scope of projects to enable the timely development of change orders.
- Assist with training, mentoring of Statistical Programmers under the supervision of senior Statistical Programming staff.
- Participate in the Statistical Programming review of Case Report Forms (CRFs), annotated CRFs, database structures and study related documentation
- Review draft and final production runs for projects to ensure quality and consistency.
- Ensure the filing of study documentation is maintained to the standard required according to processes and acceptable for audit.
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates.
- Carry out all activities according to Covance SOPs working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior Statistical Programming staff.
- BS in Math/Statistics/Computer science, other quantitative field or equivalent.
- Proven computing skills.
- Alternative academic qualifications or experience are assessed to ensure equivalent background.
- At least three years of SAS programming experience preferably in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Good time management and effective communication skills.
- Cooperative and team-oriented approach.
- Self motivation and ability to work independently.
- Awareness and appreciation of the business needs of a CRO.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed