Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
As a Clinical Research Associate at Covance you will:
So if you are passionate about Clinical Research and a person who has experience independently monitoring Phase I - IV clinical study sites in Australia, let’s talk as we may have a job for you.
Covance New Zealand is committed to providing you the flexibility to work from home, the freedom to grow & develop your career across all phases and areas of clinical trial operations, as well as provide state of the art technology and processes that help to give you time back to enjoy family life.
Discover your potential in a company that truly invests in you. Talk to us to learn more and explore your career. Apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
• In lieu of the above education requirement, candidates with a minimum of 6 years recent clinical monitoring experience will be considered.
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Thorough understanding of the drug development process
• Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
• Or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
• Typically three (3) years of Clinical Monitoring experience
• Have a full understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
• Advanced site monitoring skills
• Advanced study site management skills
• Advanced registry administration skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good planning and organization skills
• Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to train and supervise junior staff
• Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritizes workload for self and team
• Ability to work within a project team
• Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
• Valid Driver's License