• University/ college degree (life science, pharmacy or related subject preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g. nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
- In lieu of the above requirement, approximately 18 months experience in related field incorporating approximately 1 year’s clinical data management experience in addition to the 4 years relevant work experience in data management will be considered
- Broad knowledge of drug development process
- Understanding of global clinical development budgets and relationship to productivity targets
- Knowledge of effective clinical data management practices
- Cursory knowledge of time and cost estimate development and pricing strategies
- Thorough knowledge o ICH guideline and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.