CERTIFIED BASE SAS and ADVANCED SAS Programmer having 5-10 years of experience as a Clinical SAS Programmer and 1-3 years of experience in Line Management role.
SAS programming experience : covering all aspects of Clinical SAS processes – analysis, design, testing and validating. Rich background in creating SDTM datasets based on CDISC SDTM implementation Guide 3.2, defining macro, debugging programs, and documentation
- Annotating CRF based on SDTM mapping as a part of SDTM Submission.
- Experience on various data management skills like merging, handling missing values, reading raw data files, creating data structures, Handling Programming Errors, Accessing and managing data, Appending, Preparing Derived Datasets, Concatenating, merging of SAS datasets and reading external data files.
- Efficient knowledge in Proc Transpose, Proc Sort, Proc Format, Proc SQL procedures.Provide programming or other support and assist CDM managers / Team Lead in daily technical operations like status reports and edits as necessary.
- Using ARRAYS to minimize the coding while reading/analysing repetitive data.
- In-depth programming knowledge about SAS MACRO like creating user-defined MACRO, defining and calling MACRO using different types of parameters. Creating Macro variables during DATA step execution using SYMPUTX routine also during PROC SQL execution.
- Using Dictionary tables to obtain information about SAS files and Interfacing PROC SQL with Macro Language.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills for delivering useful and prudent solution. Excellent written and communication skills, good team player and always open to learn.
- Efficiently worked as a programmer to create SDTM Data transfer programs for various domains like DM, AE, CM, EX, MH, DS, VS, LB, TU, TR etc. as per CDISC standards for around 10 trials (Phase I, II and III).Validated and maintained status on quality control document for the team, validation has been performed as specified in the QC tracking sheet.