Operate in accordance with the Adjudication Services Operational Plan in place on assigned project(s).
- Perform processing of adjudication events. This includes, but is not limited to:
Adjudication experience includes direct experience receiving and processing events for adjudication, working to collect event data and documents required for adjudication, working within adjudication event tracking systems.
- High degree of accuracy with close attention to detail.
- Functions as a strong team player.
- Ability to work efficiently with moderate guidance.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple concurrent priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology desirable.
- Basic familiarity with hospital documentation practices desirable.
- Basic understanding of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Accurate math and spelling skills preferable with an aptitude for handling and proof-reading numerical data.
- Good keyboard skills with knowledge of MS Office and Windows applications beneficial.