Operate in accordance with the Adjudication Services Operational Plan in place on assigned project(s).
- Perform processing of adjudication events. This includes, but is not limited to:
Level of education required (or experience level which may be substituted for level of education):
* B.Sc/M.Sc Life Sciences or equivalent with 3+ years of relevant experience**
- High degree of accuracy with close attention to detail.
- Functions as a strong team player.
- Ability to work efficiently with limited guidance.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple concurrent priorities.
- Ability to present and share useful business information across departments and functions.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and take appropriate action to correct.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of hospital documentation practices.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Accurate math and spelling skills preferably with an aptitude for handling and proof-reading numerical data.
- Good keyboard skills with knowledge of MS Office and Windows applications beneficial.