Participate in all aspects of adjudication start-up activities, including but not limited to: o Compiling adjudication committee membership o Providing review and input into the Adjudication Committee Charter o Developing the Site Manual o Developing the Adjudication Services Operational Plan o Providing review and input into workflows and data capture forms o Providing review and input into development of tracking tools and reports o Developing and delivering project-specific training to limited stakeholder groups (e.g. Adjudication Services staff, project team members, sites).
* Provide ongoing functional leadership for Adjudication Services scope of assigned project(s). This includes, but is not limited to:
* Providing oversight of Adjudication Services team activities pertaining to: deliverables, procedures, timelines, scope of work, budget, quality, productivity and profitability.
- Assigning project work to suppolting team members.
- Monitoring workflow and project status to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met; making adjustments and escalating potential issues to relevant individuals, as appropriate.
- Reviewing and distributing event adjudication status reports and metrics to relevant stakeholders.
- Providing input into client invoicing and vendor payment.
- Serving as central point of contact and communications, representing Adjudication
- Services on assigned project(s).
- Interfacing regularly with customers, both internal and external (including adjudicators).
- Attending internal and client team meetings.
- Conducting and minuting Adjudication Services team meetings.
- Coordinating, conducting and minuting relevant sessions of adjudication meetings. Ensuring compliance with project budget, actively identifying out of scope work and escalating potential scope changes to appropriate individuals.
- Ensure that team members operate in accordance with the Adjudication Services Operational Plan in place on assigned project(s).
- Manage execution of all aspects of the workflow pertaining to the processing of events for adjudication. This includes, but is not limited to, oversight of procedures for:
- Maintaining event tracking systems.
- Event case processing: intake and triage, event linking, event de-activation, tracking, data entry, document processing (e.g. redaction of specified content), review of incoming event information for completeness and accuracy, content review, identification of missing required data and/or documents, generation of queries, query review and closure/re-issue.
- Contacting site personnel to obtain missing data and/or documents.
- Escalating open events for issue resolution and closure, in accordance with relevant Escalation Plan.
- Completing First Review QC Checklists or Second Review QC Checklists (as appropriate), assembling dossiers.
- Conducting event reconciliation processes.
- May directly perform QC of assembled dossiers, complete Second Review QC Checklists (as appropriate).
- Manage implementation of adjudicator workflows. This includes, but is not limited to: o Implementation of adjudicator disagreement resolution processes. o Implementation of re-review and re-adjudication processes. o Processing of adjudicator requests for additional documentation.
- Processing of adjudicator notifications of potential un-reported events.
- Perform periodic and final project file reviews and ensure any findings are addressed.
- Provide mentoring and/or training for less experienced Adjudication Services staff, as appropriate.
- May participate in bid defenses or other presentations.
- Work in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) system, including departmental Work Instructions (WIs).
- Build and maintain good working relationships within the Adjudication Services department and across functional units.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.