- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to understand and communicate corporate policies.
- Masters or other advanced degree.
- Strong knowledge of Covance training, human resource and performance appraisal processes.
- Thorough knowledge of Covance sales and business development strategies and procedures.
Detailed knowledge of Covance and the overall structure of the organization