We are hiring Quality Manager in Taiwan or Hong Kong, the role will base in our client's office to support quality tasks.
- Responsibility for the annual country specific QC plan, monitoring, and coordinating the implementation, and execution of QC plan in the respective country/US region according to the Client Standard Operating Procedures and ICH Guidelines and GCP
- Responsibility for the management of the Client Corrective and Preventive actions (CAPA) of GCP audits and inspections in the country/US region at the Client level according to the Client Standard Operating Procedures and ICH Guidelines and GCP
- Responsibility for the annual country specific quality plan, monitoring, and coordinating the implementation and execution of QC in the respective country/region
- Responsibility to manage and/or co-lead key Client initiative charged with executing the continuous improvement.
- CCQM identifies local as well as global process improvement opportunities and training needs, and will be the local point of contact for all stakeholders ensuring appropriate training is implemented
- The role requires the ability to follow current processes and procedures of the Client but also the ability to improve processes and procedures
- This position has a significant impact on the ability to conduct clinical trials in accordance with external and internal regulations and guidelines of the Client