Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your potential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your ideas and rare point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Are you looking for a stable position with a well-established company, a place where you could feel comfortable? Do you like working with people who are friendly and reliable? Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow’s drug development challenges, building new possibilities for our clients.
In this role you will:
- Provide clerical support to project team (e.g. word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
- Provide telephone coverage and related support duties
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentations
- Prepare investogator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned
- Data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking databases
- Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Assistant and above, as requested by supervisor
- Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management