1. Collaborate with respective project sponsor and stakeholders to develop effective project plans to include scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, risks, issues and milestone timing.
2. Effectively plan and execute multiple Data Management projects simultaneously. Provide updates directly to senior stakeholders as requested by line management
3. Participate in Business Development presentations and bid development
4. Support the production of bids and proposals development
5. Assign tasks and responsibilities within Data Management to team members, in a manner that: optimizes team capability; delivers timely and accurate results; and supports the needs of the business
6. Ensure that assigned team executes Data Management functions in accordance with Chiltern and/or sponsor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
7. Provide guidance to less-experienced Project Data Managers
8. Assess ongoing and future project resource needs on an ongoing basis with feedback to Line Management
9. Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
10. Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project lifecycle.
University degree in Medical/Life Science/Computer Science
Minimum 5+ years of experience leading Data Management projects