- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good communication.
- Ability to interact and influence with line and middle management, staff and external contacts on a functional and tactical level.
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Functions as a team player.
- Ability to present and share useful business information across departments and functions.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and take appropriate action to correct.
- Knowledge of medical and drug terminology
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) related to clinical safety documentation
- Knowledge of ICH Guidelines
- Knowledge of Medical Device reporting desirable
- Knowledge of worldwide regulatory requirements and reporting of adverse event for both marketed and investigational products.
- Good knowledge and understanding of industry and R&D processes and objectives.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Good keyboard skills, preferably with knowledge of MS office and Windows would be beneficial.