The individual in this role is expected to be able to perform internal audits of the various CLS functional areas to ensure that regulatory, quality standards and business policies and procedures are being followed. A Quality Assurance Compliance Advisor is expected to be able to share the regulatory interpretation.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs internal audits of the various operational departments according to regulatory, quality standards and CLS policies and procedures.
- Acts as a liaison for at least one operational department.
- Executes existing interpretation of regulatory requirements and quality standards.
- Delivers training material to more junior members of the QA team.
- Trains auditors on the appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Creates new local procedures, if appropriate.
- Provides support to client audit hosts, as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.