Partner with internal customers on content and technical requirements to develop portal solutions that meet business requirements. Includes conducting content reviews, tracking design requirements, recommending page layout approaches or alternatives, and editing & writing content. Leads meetings and/or ensures follow-up actions are completed. Meets regularly with the Portal Manager and provides status updates.
- Upload and publish portal content using available webparts, adhering to style guidelines and maintaining continuity across the site. Will be a Subject Matter Expert on portal functionality and standards, and will participate in delivering portal training to content owners as needed.
- Supports portal expansion projects (business units and locations) including creating content inventories, tracking content requirements, planning site layout & structure, and loading content.
- Run and analyze monthly metrics to report on employee usage and recommendations for content improvements.
- Participate in portal upgrades, site enhancements and fixes including defining requirements with the business and/or vendors, designing page layouts using available webparts, loading content, developing test scripts, and conducting testing.
- Troubleshoot portal application issues and work with HR technology team, IT and/or vendors for resolution.
- Provide back-up support to the Portal Manager as needed.
- Stays current on portal best practices and trends to continuously improve the user experience.