Responsible for configuration and implementation of EDC services within the scope of assxigned projects to achieve project integrity and the delivery of on-time, quality data/
With supervision act as technical liaison with project team members, and Data Managers to assist with the technical aspects of project delivery.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist in the development and implementation of solutions to global technical service issues and concerns regarding Medidata RAVE and Oracle inform or other proprietary software, including proactive prevention strategies.
- Complete assigned work utilization Medidata RAVE or Oracle Inform or other proprietary software according to Covance SOPs, work instructions and project specific guidelines in accordance with Good clinical practices
- With assistance, meet data manager on assigned projects to discuss contractual obligations and timelines.
- Participate in the ongoing review of the processes used by the Acquisition configuration implementation and standards group to ensure adaptation of best practices.
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates and perform work without direction.
- Maintain study databases for assigned projects.
- Conduct peer review/quality control of study design for assigned projects.
- Perform all work with knowledge of regulations pertaining to computerized systems to projects to ensure compliance.
- Participate in the validation of new or updates to EDC software.
- Maintain awareness of new developments in EDC products which may applied to improve the efficient use of these systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Top 3 reasons you should join us:
- Energizing purpose: Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
- Exceptional people: You will join a growing team of people who have a common goal for exceptional service and quality. You will learn from the most talented minds and subject matter experts, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
- Extraordinary potential: You will work in a most stimulating and a flexible work environment that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
Get to know Covance
Covance, a $15 billion Fortune 500 company, with operations in over 97 countries, has led the way in improving patient outcomes through visionary data sciences over the last five decades. We have supported 100% of the top 50 drugs in the market and all the oncology medicines approved in 2016. Our team of over 57,000 across the globe is committed to advancing healthcare and bringing new medicines to market sooner. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges as they evolve. Driven by a passion for excellence and a relentless commitment to quality, we unlock opportunities that advance innovation and deliver the promise of a healthier world. Together, with our large pharmaceutical and emerging biotech clients, Covance transforms today's health care challenges into tomorrow's solutions.
Over the years we have been recognised and applauded for our efforts in the creation of personalised medicines and innovative therapies to deliver on the promise of a healthier world. Some of our recent accolades:
- LabCorp named in FORTUNE Magazine's 2018 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies”
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award – Asia Pacific CRO Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- IMDiversity – Corporate Diversity Honor Roll
- Flexjobs – Top 100 Remote Work – Company to Watch
- Life Science Strategy Group – Rated as the CRO “Making the right moves to be successful in the future”
To learn more about our exciting opportunities in India, visit www.Covance.com/IndiaCareers