Essential Job Duties:
- Provide resulting and data entry support to Covance
- Receive and process data from various global referral or local labs.
- complete language translations for report as needed from guides anad resources provided.
- Complete the manual data entry of results into various global databases.
- Quality checks and validation of results from select outside referral laboratories.
- Retain and compile appropriate source documentation
- Monitor various referral labs pendings to reconcilie missing data.
- Complete an inventory of source data for archiving
- Evaluate invoice submission and resolve issues in collaboration with the Covance Account Payable Department and referral labs as needed.
- Follow-up on database load, database modification, data lock and project closure notifications.
- Monitor and respond to email communication including the team distribution list.
2. Collaborate with various areas concerning external result data.
- Interact with Investigator Support to resolve queries.
- Consult Medical Affairs as needed.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Technical Administrators, proactively and reactively regarding study questions.
- Manage and resolve issues within Specimen Management.
- Initiate data changes to Data Revision Center and revise all non-compliant requests.
- Partner with other Covance departments and provide support and process improvements as needed.
3. Manage internal Calculated Administrative Worksheets globally and collaborate with the Calculation Team and other Covance departments to identify and resolve issues
4. Ensure client service globally.*
- Support peers by sharing technical knowledge and customer service skills
- provide coverage for peers as needed globally.
5. Maintain continuous learning objectives.
- Complete on-boarding training.
- Participate in Covance Corporate training.
- Complete mandatory QA training sessions.
- Attend mandatory meetings.
- participate in job-shadowing or inter-departmental development opportunities.
- Participate in on-going training initiatives regarding process and systems changes and/or updates.
- Complete advanced training for continuining development
- Manage training folders and update documentation as needed
- Maintain an appropriate audit trail of all training activities
- Support other department training as needed
6. Ensure compliance with departmental guidelines and company standards.
- Manage training folders and update documentation as needed.
- Review standard operating procedures and other documents in a timely manner.
- Update departmental metrics tools
- Provide monthly reports to management
7. Assist in audits.*
- Request and compile source data for audit requests.
- Present the Resulting process upon request.*
- Research questions and provide External lab-specific documentation.*
8. Perform other duties as assigned.