Coordinator is accountable for setting up and monitoring the kit inventory system, troubleshooting resupply issues and customizing resupply for project and investigator needs.
- Performs main functions of Kit Inventory Center as needed, which includes but not limited to:
- Define and maintain the Kit Material Supply (KMS) system at project level according to Statement of Work (SOW) and/or at site level as necessary;
- Enter the work orders into the database, after reviewing any project specific limitations or requirements;
- Adjust inventory of collection kits as reported by sites or due to project modifications;
- Troubleshoot, resolve and inform Project Manager (PM) of any complex kit supply issues;
- Assists Investigator sites with researching resupply of collection kits and materials;
- Review and research incoming orders from Investigator Support Team;
- Adjust or customize the KMS system as needed to meet the needs of the investigator sites;
- Assisting Technical Administrator (TA) with complex baggie kit instructions and other database issues.
- Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI).
- Assists and supports the implementation of global processes and procedures.
- Tracks and reports metrics as determined by management in the agreed timelines.\
- Document all service failures, resolve, and escalate to management when appropriate resolution is incomplete.
Top 3 reasons you should join us:
- Energizing purpose: Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
- Exceptional people: You will join a growing team of people who have a common goal for exceptional service and quality. You will learn from the most talented minds and subject matter experts, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
- Extraordinary potential: You will work in a most stimulating and a flexible work environment that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
Get to know Covance
Covance, a $15 billion Fortune 500 company, with operations in over 97 countries, has led the way in improving patient outcomes through visionary data sciences over the last five decades. We have supported 100% of the top 50 drugs in the market and all the oncology medicines approved in 2016. Our team of over 57,000 across the globe is committed to advancing healthcare and bringing new medicines to market sooner. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges as they evolve. Driven by a passion for excellence and a relentless commitment to quality, we unlock opportunities that advance innovation and deliver the promise of a healthier world. Together, with our large pharmaceutical and emerging biotech clients, Covance transforms today's health care challenges into tomorrow's solutions.
Over the years we have been recognised and applauded for our efforts in the creation of personalised medicines and innovative therapies to deliver on the promise of a healthier world. Some of our recent accolades:
- LabCorp named in FORTUNE Magazine's 2018 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies”
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award – Asia Pacific CRO Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- IMDiversity – Corporate Diversity Honor Roll
- Flexjobs – Top 100 Remote Work – Company to Watch
- Life Science Strategy Group – Rated as the CRO “Making the right moves to be successful in the future”
To learn more about our exciting opportunities in India, visit www.Covance.com/IndiaCareers