Work Location: Bangalore
The statements below reflect the general responsibilities and requirements of the identified position but may not describe all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Essential Job Duties:
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
These are the specific areas of accountability requiring decisions or delivery of results. Most positions have between six to ten key job duties. In this section, list and describe the position’s principal responsibilities in concise, but comprehensive statements. Include those accountabilities that are critical to the successful performance of the job. Indicate % of time in a single work week spent on top 5 – 10 duties (no less than 5% increments).
- List all essential job duties
- Maintain CDS Learning Management System (LMS) Mailbox within business specified timelines by processing new requests submitted by approved business stakeholders, facilitating online content review/publishing process and troubleshooting or assisting with question/issue resolution
- Support the Clinical Development Services GCP training record process
- Support SOPs/Policies that govern the learning organization
- Develops/Utilizes strong consultative relationships with Project and Business Unit leaders to understand training management needs and determine appropriate solutions
- Works collaboratively with Global Learning Trainers to ensure that LMS deployment quality standards are met
- Participate in developing/maintaining incoming projects as Business Unit needs grow
- Support client audits as CDS LMS subject matter expert
- Provide reports to support training/project related metrics
- Manage request for service portal
- Provide learning management system (LMS) training and support to global audience.
- Research and resolve LMS functionality issues
- Create learning courses and build custom certifications in the LMS