Work Location: Bangalore
The role of the post holder id to assist in the provision of a statistical programming service. The primary activity of the statistical programmer is to develop and review SAS programs and output for the management and reporting of clinical trial data.
Essential Job Duties
- Provide Statistical Programming Services
- Develop and review SAS programs na doutput for the management and reporting of clinical trial data including ADaM and client defined analysis datasets, tables, listings and graphs.
- Develop programs for data transfers and assist in their review to ensure the data transfer gas been produced to specification
- Review tdraft and final production runs for the project to ensure quality and consistency
- Ensure quality of personal work.
- Interact with project team members in related discipline
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates.
- Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and contributing to good team spirit in a professional environment.
- Develop good problem solving skills and a willingness to learn and seek advise from senior statistical programming staff.
- Acquire knowledge of other aspects of the work of a statistical programmer Analyst under the supervision of the senior Statistical Programming Staff.
- Carry out all activities according to Covance SOPs working within the framework of the Quality Management system and to Good clinical practice (GCP)
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Statistical Programming staff.
Top 3 reasons you should join us:
- Energizing purpose: Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
- Exceptional people: You will join a growing team of people who have a common goal for exceptional service and quality. You will learn from the most talented minds and subject matter experts, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
- Extraordinary potential: You will work in a most stimulating and a flexible work environment that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
Get to know Covance
Covance, a $15 billion Fortune 500 company, with operations in over 97 countries, has led the way in improving patient outcomes through visionary data sciences over the last five decades. We have supported 100% of the top 50 drugs in the market and all the oncology medicines approved in 2016. Our team of over 57,000 across the globe is committed to advancing healthcare and bringing new medicines to market sooner. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges as they evolve. Driven by a passion for excellence and a relentless commitment to quality, we unlock opportunities that advance innovation and deliver the promise of a healthier world. Together, with our large pharmaceutical and emerging biotech clients, Covance transforms today's health care challenges into tomorrow's solutions.
Over the years we have been recognised and applauded for our efforts in the creation of personalised medicines and innovative therapies to deliver on the promise of a healthier world. Some of our recent accolades:
- LabCorp named in FORTUNE Magazine's 2018 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies”
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award – Asia Pacific CRO Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- IMDiversity – Corporate Diversity Honor Roll
- Flexjobs – Top 100 Remote Work – Company to Watch
- Life Science Strategy Group – Rated as the CRO “Making the right moves to be successful in the future”
To learn more about our exciting opportunities in India, visit www.Covance.com/IndiaCareers