Work Location: Bangalore
Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and coaching of QC Reviewers. Assign and monitor study related tasks and duties
Essential Job Duties:
- Assume the role of study QC Auditor for allocated studies
- Oversee the Medical Writing Quality Control Group (MWQCG).
- Peer review of others work, providing feedback and training as appropriate.
- Manage a team of QC Reviewers to include managing performance, goals and objectives, mid year and end of year reviews, regular catch-ups and status meetings. Review any individual issues with staff proactively and in a timely fashion. Coach team members on an ongoing basis to resolve issues in a supportive manner.
- Work with Clinical and Nonclinical Writing Groups to establish procedures for the efficient QC of documents.
- Work with Clinical and Nonclinical Writing Groups to schedule the QC of documents.
- Develop and maintain Covance QC templates and tracking documents.
- Work with Clients to develop client-specific QC processes and procedures, including client-specific QC checklists.
- Schedule QC across multiple projects and track progress against project milestones.
- Proactive involvement in process improvements.
- Good time management and organization skills, the ability to prioritize own work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of work.
- Effective communication skills; a co-operative and team orientated approach.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Top 3 reasons you should join us:
- Energizing purpose: Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
- Exceptional people: You will join a growing team of people who have a common goal for exceptional service and quality. You will learn from the most talented minds and subject matter experts, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
- Extraordinary potential: You will work in a most stimulating and a flexible work environment that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
Get to know Covance
Covance, a $15 billion Fortune 500 company, with operations in over 97 countries, has led the way in improving patient outcomes through visionary data sciences over the last five decades. We have supported 100% of the top 50 drugs in the market and all the oncology medicines approved in 2016. Our team of over 57,000 across the globe is committed to advancing healthcare and bringing new medicines to market sooner. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges as they evolve. Driven by a passion for excellence and a relentless commitment to quality, we unlock opportunities that advance innovation and deliver the promise of a healthier world. Together, with our large pharmaceutical and emerging biotech clients, Covance transforms today's health care challenges into tomorrow's solutions.
Over the years we have been recognised and applauded for our efforts in the creation of personalised medicines and innovative therapies to deliver on the promise of a healthier world. Some of our recent accolades:
- LabCorp named in FORTUNE Magazine's 2018 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies”
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award – Asia Pacific CRO Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- IMDiversity – Corporate Diversity Honor Roll
- Flexjobs – Top 100 Remote Work – Company to Watch
- Life Science Strategy Group – Rated as the CRO “Making the right moves to be successful in the future”
To learn more about our exciting opportunities in India, visit www.Covance.com/IndiaCareers