Work Location: Bangalore
Proofs, edits, and compiles clinical study reports, protocols, and miscellaneous documents to produce documents that are grammatically correct, well written, logical, and free of jargon and error. Mentors and trains Medical Editors and new Medical Writers as appropriate.
Essential Job Duties:
- Proofs and edits clinical study reports, protocols, amendments, and other documents as needed, ensuring that company or client conventions, styles, formats, and terminology have been used.
- Assists with the development of standard language for documents, including clinical study report and protocol templates.
- Assists in the compilation of an electronic version of the final clinical study report and the creation of associated PDF files.
- May perform the bookmarking and hyperlinking of the final PDF of the CSR prior to client receipt.
- Creates and ships CDs to clients. Uploads documents to and downloads documents from client sites as needed.
- Prepare subject narratives and performs QC checks as needed.
- Assists with archiving as needed.
- Mentors and trains Medical Editors and new Medical Writers on style guide as appropriate.
- Addresses process improvements needed for maintaining efficiencies within the Editorial group.
- Must have excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor
Top 3 reasons you should join us:
- Energizing purpose: Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
- Exceptional people: You will join a growing team of people who have a common goal for exceptional service and quality. You will learn from the most talented minds and subject matter experts, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
- Extraordinary potential: You will work in a most stimulating and a flexible work environment that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
Get to know Covance
Covance, a $15 billion Fortune 500 company, with operations in over 97 countries, has led the way in improving patient outcomes through visionary data sciences over the last five decades. We have supported 100% of the top 50 drugs in the market and all the oncology medicines approved in 2016. Our team of over 57,000 across the globe is committed to advancing healthcare and bringing new medicines to market sooner. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges as they evolve. Driven by a passion for excellence and a relentless commitment to quality, we unlock opportunities that advance innovation and deliver the promise of a healthier world. Together, with our large pharmaceutical and emerging biotech clients, Covance transforms today's health care challenges into tomorrow's solutions.
Over the years we have been recognised and applauded for our efforts in the creation of personalised medicines and innovative therapies to deliver on the promise of a healthier world. Some of our recent accolades:
- LabCorp named in FORTUNE Magazine's 2018 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies”
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award – Asia Pacific CRO Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- IMDiversity – Corporate Diversity Honor Roll
- Flexjobs – Top 100 Remote Work – Company to Watch
- Life Science Strategy Group – Rated as the CRO “Making the right moves to be successful in the future”
To learn more about our exciting opportunities in India, visit www.Covance.com/IndiaCareers