Work Location : Bangalore
The statements below reflect the general responsibilities and requirements of the identified position but may not describe all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job. It is the responsibility of each employee to comply with all applicable regulations e.g. Good Clinical Practice, Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Laboratory Practice in the performance of their role
Essential Job Duties
- Interaction with members of assigned project teams from other disciplines.
- Preparation of statistical analysis plans under the supervision of senior statistical staff.
- Assure quality of personal work
- Perform QC/statistical review of data displays for study endpoints.
- Statistical analysis if clinical trial data using basic methodology, under the supervison of senior statistical staff.
- Generate randomization schedules from provided specifications.
- Maintain project administration files with regard to all documents produced by Biostatistics, including associated review, QC and project tracking information, and internal and external communications.
- Maintain electronic files generated in Biostatistics according to defined specifications and procedures, ensuring those of a temporary nature are deleted in a timely fashion.
- SAS programming and related activities for the presentation and analysis of clinical trial data.
- Carry out all activities according to appropriate Covance SOP’s working within the framework of the quality management system and to GCP.
- Perform other duties as requested by Management.
Top 3 reasons you should join us:
- Energizing purpose: Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
- Exceptional people: You will join a growing team of people who have a common goal for exceptional service and quality. You will learn from the most talented minds and subject matter experts, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
- Extraordinary potential: You will work in a most stimulating and a flexible work environment that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
Get to know Covance
Covance, a $15 billion Fortune 500 company, with operations in over 97 countries, has led the way in improving patient outcomes through visionary data sciences over the last five decades. We have supported 100% of the top 50 drugs in the market and all the oncology medicines approved in 2016. Our team of over 57,000 across the globe is committed to advancing healthcare and bringing new medicines to market sooner. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges as they evolve. Driven by a passion for excellence and a relentless commitment to quality, we unlock opportunities that advance innovation and deliver the promise of a healthier world. Together, with our large pharmaceutical and emerging biotech clients, Covance transforms today's health care challenges into tomorrow's solutions.
Over the years we have been recognised and applauded for our efforts in the creation of personalised medicines and innovative therapies to deliver on the promise of a healthier world. Some of our recent accolades:
- LabCorp named in FORTUNE Magazine's 2018 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies”
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award – Asia Pacific CRO Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- IMDiversity – Corporate Diversity Honor Roll
- Flexjobs – Top 100 Remote Work – Company to Watch
- Life Science Strategy Group – Rated as the CRO “Making the right moves to be successful in the future”
To learn more about our exciting opportunities in India, visit www.Covance.com/IndiaCareers