The Client Coordinator Specialist I is responsible for the management and completion of team administrative and technical duties through compliance with the CLS Global Project Management strategy, in order to deliver outstanding client satisfaction.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide administrative and technical support to CLS and consult with other Covance departments as needed.
- Review requests to ensure accurate information has been provided.
- Complete requests and follow up with requestor as needed.
- Perform quality checks on completed requests.
- Generate and review Covance database reports and resolve issues as needed.
- Responsible for the management of technical information related to supported department(s) activity.
- Retrieve and document project-related information in a timely manner.
- Attend required training to maintain Client Coordinator capabilities and for continuous development.
- Participate in Covance Corporate training.
- Complete mandatory Quality Assurance training sessions.
- Attend mandatory team meetings.
- Participate in job shadowing or interdepartmental developmental opportunities.
- Complete new hire on-boarding training.
- Participate in ongoing training initiatives regarding process and systems changes or updates.
- Complete advanced training for continuing development.
- Ensure compliance with departmental guidelines and company standards.
- Adhere to management communications, meetings, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and other documents effectively and in a timely manner.
- Track and report metrics as determined by management in the agreed timelines.
- Assist and support management in the implementation of global processes and procedures.
- Maintain global communication and coordination with all Covance CLS units regarding service definitions/changes for global processes.
- Manage day-to-day tasks related to the departmental internal communication.
- Act as a liaison between the Client Coordinator team and all other Covance departments and business units
- Work with management and/or designated team members to ensure prioritization of the tasks linked to the defined responsibilities.
- Responsible for effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings and procedures.
- Document all service failures, resolve, and escalate to management when appropriate resolution is incomplete.
- Comply with CLS Global Project Management strategy.
- Participate in team tasks related to planning, and departmental team issue resolution.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity.
Top 3 reasons you should join us:
- Energizing purpose: Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
- Exceptional people: You will join a growing team of people who have a common goal for exceptional service and quality. You will learn from the most talented minds and subject matter experts, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
- Extraordinary potential: You will work in a most stimulating and a flexible work environment that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
Get to know Covance
Covance, a $15 billion Fortune 500 company, with operations in over 97 countries, has led the way in improving patient outcomes through visionary data sciences over the last five decades. We have supported 100% of the top 50 drugs in the market and all the oncology medicines approved in 2016. Our team of over 57,000 across the globe is committed to advancing healthcare and bringing new medicines to market sooner. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges as they evolve. Driven by a passion for excellence and a relentless commitment to quality, we unlock opportunities that advance innovation and deliver the promise of a healthier world. Together, with our large pharmaceutical and emerging biotech clients, Covance transforms today's health care challenges into tomorrow's solutions.
Over the years we have been recognised and applauded for our efforts in the creation of personalised medicines and innovative therapies to deliver on the promise of a healthier world. Some of our recent accolades:
- LabCorp named in FORTUNE Magazine's 2018 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies”
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award – Asia Pacific CRO Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- IMDiversity – Corporate Diversity Honor Roll
- Flexjobs – Top 100 Remote Work – Company to Watch
- Life Science Strategy Group – Rated as the CRO “Making the right moves to be successful in the future”
To learn more about our exciting opportunities in India, visit www.Covance.com/IndiaCareers