The Desktop Publisher Level 1 primarily creates and modifies training manuals, requisitions and other relevant materials according to SOW requirements. The focus at this level is largely on training to fully perform the role. A Desktop Publisher level 1 learns to provide on-time, quality project related documents and ensure that language translations of assigned project related documents are completed in a timely manner.
This position also makes technical changes and edits according to standard DP guidelines.
Essential Job Duties:
- Create and modify training manuals, requisitions and other relevant materials according to SOW requirements to provide on-time, quality project related products
- Ensure that language translations of assigned project related documents are completed in a timely manner
- Interact with TA groups to provide appropriate DP service levels (may require assistance from an experienced DP)
- Make technical changes/edits and address issues/concerns to projects according to standard DP guidelines
- Performance demonstrates skill progression, which may begin with learning to perform all relevant DP tasks (with assistance) - to independently and effectively performing the role, with on-time, quality results
- Comply with departmental strategies
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
- Other duties as required and assigne