- Responsible and accountable for:
- Notifying investigator sites, sponsors, and affiliates of laboratory results, exclusion flags, and test cancellations as defined in the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Monitoring, tracking, and resolving requisition holds and informing the Manager and the Project Manager of any delays.
- Updating the database with appropriate information and informing personnel of additional testing needs.
Acts as a liaison for investigator sites and sponsors; communicates investigator site needs when new policies or procedures are discussed.
Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Assists and supports management in the implementation of global processes and procedures.
Tracks and reports metrics as determined by management in the agreed timelines.
Document all service failures, resolve, and escalate to management when appropriate resolution is incomplete.
Act as a liaison for the investigator sites.
- Instills a culture where patient safety is top priority
- Promptly address patient safety issues and escalates as needed for resolution.
- Ensures the investigator's needs are explored prior to implementation of new processes and procedures.
- File all supporting documentation that is project specific (i.e. project-related correspondence) Other duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstration of strong contribution to teamwork
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed