The Client Services role is a key function withing our Covance Food Solutions (CFS) Group. You serve as the main point of contact for customers who rely on Client Services for speedy resolutions to questions/issues that arise. Great role for young professionals with Chemistry backgrounds who are interested in customer facing roles.
- Communicates with CFS Commercial team and CFS Operations team to provide superior customer service to an assigned set of clients not to exceed 50% of average Client Service Associate.
- Provides information for clients (e.g. Pricing, Capabilities, Status, Sample Submission)
- Submits and coordinates client requests for re-testing, additional testing, OOS investigations, and changes that are needed.
- Performs data entry into, NIMS, SFDC, CMS, and other databases, as appropriate.
- Coordinates conference calls with client and other areas of CFS as needed.
- Coordinates client visits as needed.
- Contributes to assigned process improvement projects and supports implementation when needed