1. Supervise the Study Maintenance Team operations including but not limited to:
a. Ensure appropriate resource allocation to successfully implement and execute project plans to achieve agreed upon service levels.
b. Manage the workload balance within the Study Maintenance Team.
c. Ensure the seamless integration with internal clients.
d. Accountable for the activities and outcomes of the Study Maintenance Team, communicating issues to management and taking corrective action where appropriate.
e. Develop, implement, monitor and manage performance metrics and take corrective action when appropriate.
f. Ensure the consistent implementation, use and review of SOPs.
2. Provide Study Maintenance support in order to establish and maintain standards across client teams, as well as establish and maintain client specific services.
3. Instill a culture of continuous improvement, quality, productivity and profitability within the team.
4. Supervise staff including but not limited to:
a. Coordinate and monitor progress to ensure achievement of timelines and goals.
b. Day-to-day supervision of individual team members.
c. With management’s input, complete thorough, timely and well-documented performance evaluations and interim progress reviews.
d. Establish and monitor performance objectives for direct reports, communicating performance issues to management and taking corrective action where appropriate.
5. Monitor, track, manage and ensure resolution of all customer complaints, issues and concerns.
6. Ensure all services failures are identified, tracked and resolved in a timely manner. Take preventative action to ensure that the same services failure(s) does not occur again.
7. Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings and procedures.
High School Diploma required.
Years of experience in the job discipline: 2 years or related experience
Years of experience in other professional roles: 3 years
Other required work-related experiences.
* Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
* Strong planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
* Proven record of driving continuous improvement.
* Demonstrated a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively.
* Demonstrated experience in team building, influencing and conflict resolution.
* Proven track record of successful project completion.
* Strong change management skills.