You are a Human Resource Coordinator, HR Share Service specialist, or HR Assistant in Bangalore, with a passion for driving a best-in-class employee experience. You have built a toolset of skills from customer service and HR administration, to recruitment coordination and problem-solving. You are ready to learn and grow your career in Global People Services. You want to do the best work of your life, and you want it to matter.
At Covance, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. As an integral member of the Global People Services (GPS) team, you will help shape candidates’ initial perceptions of our hiring processes and our culture. You will partner with hiring teams to support the on-boarding of top talent, from offer letter generation to updating internal HR systems. You will develop rapport with people at all levels and keep them informed throughout the on-boarding process, from offer acceptance through to day one.
The On-boarding Coordinator
- Provides administrative support within the HR Service Delivery organization with emphasis on on-boarding coordination across India;
- Initiates and completes new hire paperwork, processes offer letters and new hire packages;
- Initiates and completes internal hire and international transfers paperwork;
- Works with COEs and vendors to ensure timely setup in systems for benefits and payroll purposes;
- Processes appropriate pre-employment screening. Ensures pre-employment screening has been completed;
- Processes employee referrals;
- Participates in process improvement initiatives (as needed)
- Works with HR systems: recruitment (iCIMS) and electronic signature (DocuSign) systems to ensure streamlined on-boarding processes are in place to provide best candidate experience;
- Ensures highest standards of candidate care are maintained through everyday work;
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Top 3 reasons you should join us:
- Energizing purpose. Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
- Exceptional people. You will join a growing team of talented HR shared service specialists who all have a common goal for exceptional service and quality. You will learn from the most talented human resources minds, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
- Extraordinary potential. You will work on the most stimulating and challenging talent challenges, in a flexible work environment, with the training and career development that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
There is no better time to join Covance. Together, let’s shape new possibilities for your career and improve the lives of patients around the world.