Support Real Estate & Facilities Manager, Bangalore GSDM Operations within administrative and facilities services provided for the Covance Team in the office and functions related to support of Field Based Employees across the Region. Focus on support within Finance area and vendors’ contracts management.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide administration and facilities support to the Real Estate & Facilities Manager to cover:
- Finance: have clear understanding of vendors’ contracts and costs associated with them, become an expert in the finance software - FSA/ePRO to raise Req’s for approval and making sure proper Purchase Order was creased once Req approved. Prepare back up documents and supporting calculations for all costs making sure the Invoice Resolutions are properly approved. Keep proper financial data for any future reference and audit purpose.
- Payment Process: Assist with managing invoice queries as raised by Accounts Payable or in communication with vendors.
- Inventory Management: manage assets with the building including items taken over from Landlord and previous tenant as well as purchased. Keep proper database and provide any required information.
- Keys and Access Cards Management: take over leadership for the management of keys and access cards making sure they are allocated to eligible employees or canceled. Keep database with necessary information.
- Desk Utilization Report: keep updated desk utilization report making sure all space is effectively used and support Real Estate & Facilities Manager with information needed for any strategic decisions.
- Support other departments as Payroll, HR, IT, Finance with all necessary data and information reg. the above areas where cooperation and properly structured information is necessary.
- Any other ad hoc tasks within Facilities and administration support areas for the Region.