Management of Real Estate Properties of Covance in Bangalore, India, including management of vendors providing services making sure the highest quality of service is provided within agreed scope of service following KPI’s and SLA’s including responsibility for costs verification and approval within agreed contract and approval of any additional fees related to services. Support Field Based employees making sure required services are provided by vendors at the best quality/price ratio and in compliance with Covance Policies and local legislation. Support Senior Manager, Real Estate & Facilities within other at ad hoc projects as office refurbishment, space redesign or lease contracts. Become an expert and a leader within other business support services as appointed. Become the Internal Client interface for the above, listening to their needs and making sure proper solutions are created and implemented including proper communication and reports are provided.
- Real Estate Property Management: Manage Real Estate Properties in Bangalore by managing vendors providing services making sure the highest quality of service is provided within agreed scope of service and all agreed KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved and reports confirming such are provided. This refers to all Hard and Soft Facilities services including lease contract management, maintenance, security, janitorial service, catering, pest control, and others as required. Making sure that all activity complies with local legislation and corporate policies.
- Field Based Employees: Manage services provided to Field Based Employees in Bangalore following Covance Policies and standards as well as country legislation where applicable.
- Business Development and Compliance: Actively support the Development and Business Team becoming the member of these teams during existing and potential new clients’ audits, visits and “Request for Information” collection providing all required information within the Facilities area related to Bangalore (office organization and structure, safety, inspections and controls, company policies and procedures within business support services and its application).
- Finance: Manage budget for such services making sure proper costs were budgeted and approved. Be responsible for cost monitoring and verification within agreed contracts. Make sure proper process applies including cost verification and allocation that invoices can be processed and paid on time.
- Cost Reduction and Process Improvement: focus on cost reduction and savings initiative within area of responsibility making sure there is no additional risk for real estate or business safety. Improve processes and communication focusing on time reduction especially where billable time of Business Team is involved.
- Cooperation and Support of other Covance Departments: actively cooperate and support within the area of expertise with other departments as Global Sourcing, Quality Assurance (quality audits, CAPA’s completion, setting up and implementing standards), Compliance, Legal, IT, Finance, Global Security, and others.
- Provision and management of legally required activity regarding Environmental, Health & Safety, building inspections, fire protection, etc.
- Coordinate the CRMP (Crisis Response and Management Program) program for Bangalore Offices, liaising with both: CRMP Team Leaders, Global Security and the Facilities leaders.
- Lead, develop and implement the property management strategy.