You are a Talent Acquisition or recruiting expert in Singapore with a passion for building robust candidate pipelines to drive business growth in SEA and ANZ. You have built a toolset of skills from talent mapping and competitive analysis, to candidate relationship management and employment brand marketing. Now you are ready to stretch into a more impactful role. You want to do the best work of your life, and you want it to matter.
We are proactive, creative, results-oriented team looking to reinvent Talent Acquisition at Covance, and we want to talk to you about a career with purpose.
At Covance, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. You will map our most critical talent markets, compile competitive intelligence, research industry trends, and share perspectives on how to best compete in the external talent landscape. You will experiment with innovative marketing and creative sourcing techniques, analyse conversion data, and measure channel effectiveness to increase return in our investments over time. You will own the Candidate Experience in partnership with Business Relationship Managers, and continuously seek to improve it.
- Facilitates recruiting process with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing and selection).
- Establishes and maintains open communication with supervisors and managers in determining recruiting needs.
- Sources candidates, consistently evaluates current and new sourcing opportunities.
- Develops and maintains an effective recruiting network, via college and job fair recruiting, conference or meeting attendance, trade journal use, and relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Determines job offer, working with hiring manager and business unit HR as appropriate. Coordinates job offer process.
- Ensures all pre-employment screening is completed.
- Trains and orientates supervisors and employees with respect to recruiting procedures, effective interviewing skills, and applicable laws.
- Maintains applicant flow logs as required by appropriate local laws and regulations. Responsible for making Affirmative Action Plan a reality.
- Maintains legally required files for job openings and candidate selection.
- Produces requested information for monthly reports as needed.
- Maintains required logs (example: global requisition report, applicant flow log).
- Performs project work related to ongoing recruiting initiatives.
- Ensures metrics are achieved within Service Level Agreement.
The field of talent acquisition is evolving. Join our growing team and transform the way global talent is recruited.
Top 3 reasons you should join us:
- Energizing purpose. Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
- Exceptional people. We are building a team of Strategic Sourcing Recruiters, Business Relationship Managers, and Candidate Experience Coordinators to transform Talent Acquisition at Covance. You will learn with the most talented human resources minds, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
- Extraordinary potential. You will work on the most stimulating and challenging talent challenges, in a flexible work environment, with the training and career development that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
There is no better time to join Covance. Together, let’s shape new possibilities for your career and improve the lives of patients around the world. Visit http://inside.covance.com/recruitingcareers to explore more.
3+ years of recruiting experience, with strong emphasis on end to end recruitment management, sourcing, talent intelligence, networking and building talent pipelines:
- Demonstrated experience using effective channels and messages to find targeted sources of high quality candidates, especially passive candidates.
- Strong lead generation and qualification, employing varied techniques (both virtual and not), demonstrating creativity, resourcefulness and tenacity.
- Solid track record of identifying and building relationships with prospective talent in anticipation of future talent needs.
- Experience using a metric-driven approach to developing, tracking and running pipeline.
- Experience completing competitive analysis (talent intelligence, EVP analysis, mapping) to understand hiring needs and recruiting practices of talent competitors.
- Knowledge of skills and abilities required for different roles in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, or life sciences industries.
- Extensive knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in South East Asian countries and Australia, New Zealand.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in English.
- Compelling phone presence and ability to qualify talent.
- Proven ability to interact and build relationships with candidates and all levels of the organization (including senior management).
Ability to work independently with hiring managers and team members in a “virtual” setting:
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of requisitions while managing multiple projects across diverse position types and/or client groups.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills, including use of Boolean search, LinkedIn, Wechat, Weibo, and other personal and professional social media platforms.
- Full proficiency with applicant tracking systems; experience with iCIMS a plus.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook (intermediate), Word (basic), Excel (intermediate), PowerPoint (intermediate) and PeopleSoft (basic).