Covance Clinical Laboratory Services (CCLS) Data Management team in China is expanding! We are hiring for Data Management Superisor to join the team. If you are already working in the clinical research industry with data management experience, and you enjoy the challenge and achievements in your work, this will be the role for you! Covance is committed to providing a data management career with purpose in a culture that values achievement.
Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
The Data Management Supervisor is responsible for the personal management and supervision of the data management team members. This includes the management of personel and continuous process improvement to ensure the successful implementation of the global data management strategy, structures, processes and metrics in order to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Duties are (but not limited to):
. Ensure the development of a competent workforce to meet growth plans within budget
- Manage the workload balance globally
- Accountable for the activities and outcomes of the data management teams, taking corrective actions when appropriate
- Ensure the consistent implementation, use and review of SOPs
- Ensure appropriate resource allocation to successfully implement and execute project plans.
- Day to day management of individual team members
- Establish an dmonitor performance objectives for direct reports and taking corrective actions where appropriate
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, with more than 11,000 employees in 60 countries. We began operations Asia Pacific in 1988 and today have more than 1000 employees in 14 countries across the region. Through our discovery, nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
At Covance, you will join like-minded professionals who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing Covance, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world. We welcome your application and believe this decision may be the most rewarding career move you will ever make!
-Two year degree; Four year degree in science preferred
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Data management and/or Clinical trials experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proven record of driving continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrate experience in team building, influencing and conflict resolution
- Proven track records of successful project completion