Covance Food Solutions (CFS) has experienced significant growth over the last few years. With more than 70 years of experience in nutritional testing, Covance plays a leading role in the design of testing programs required to meet regulatory nutrition facts labeling requirements, regulatory mandates and scientific standards. Covance provides our clients with expertise in Nutritional Analysis, Microbiology Testing and Product Development.
We have a new career opportunity for Program Manager to join our CFS team in Singapore. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Serves as the primary contact for client, liaise between client and operations & executive leadership team
- Knowledgeable on client’s business and their testing program, propose and influence technical decisions
- Involved in the contract – review, compliance, update; Assures continued contract compliance
- Investigates OOS and evaluates routine collective evaluation, root cause, etc.
- Analyzes late tests, communicates with client, Identifies pain points in KPI data
- Provide voice of client during issue resolution and adherence to client timelines (CAIR)
We welcome your application and believe this decision may be the most rewarding career move you will ever make!
• BS or BSc in Food Science, Chemistry , or related field
• Knowledge/experience with contract testing
• Knowledge/experience food testing laboratories preferred
• Minimum of 8 years lab testing research experience in a food related lab or CRO including demonstrated leadership of projects and personnel
• Ability to influence technical decisions on behalf of the client
• Minimum of 5 years direct experience in data management organization project management, preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong networking abilities and a willingness to work with individuals across the globe
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Strong ability to inspire and motivate teams to provide solutions and achieve results
• Strong data handling skills
• Ability to wok both independently and as part of teams
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities effectively
• The ability to apply practical project coordination solutions
• Interpersonal and effective communication skills; able to communicate appropriately throughout Covance and with clients
• Cooperative and team-oriented with a proactive approach, anticipating issues and working to ensure they are addressed or resolved as early as possible
• The ability to promote a good team environment, providing the client with a high quality service while recognizing Covance's business needs